Parker Legris Metric Union Wyes - Nylon (LF3000 Series)
Part # : LEGRIS-N-WYE-METRIC
Price : $6.75
Parker Legris 3140 Series Nylon Metric Wyes are a push-in fitting designed to join three tubes of equal diameters. These Legris Fittings are compatible with semi-rigid nylon, polyurethane, and polyethylene tubing. Features solid construction, compact, aesthetic and unobtrusive for a better connection.
Legris LF3000 fittings offer performance and reliability. Gripping and sealing within the fitting is achieved using the outside of the tube without deformation so there is no flow restriction. The o-ring within the fitting provides a positive seal on the OD of the tube, in both static and dynamic positions, due to the optimized design of the tube guide. Parker Legris fittings feature individual unit quality control and dating in order to guarantee quality and traceability. All male threaded fittings are provided with a pre-coated sealant on the threads.
The LF 3000 push-in fitting is the most intuitive way of connecting tubes to a fitting in order to create a fluid distribution network. Thanks to its quick installation, versatility and exceptional lifespan, the push-in fitting contributes to improving machine efficiency. Moreover, the advanced patented design of the LF 3000 contributes to reducing total cost of use. LF3000 fittings allow for instant fitting, just push your tube into the fittings. Disconnection is just as instantaneous. Reliable performance is dependent upon the type of tubing being used, ambient temperature, and fluid conveyed together with the suitability of component materials of the fitting, according to the application. Reliable performance is dependent upon the type of tubing being used, ambient temperature, and fluid conveyed together with the suitability of component materials of the fitting, according to the application.
Parker Legris LF3000 Fitting Features:
- Uses: Suitable for compressed air and fluids (Dependant upon O-Ring material and fluid used)
- Working Pressure: 290 psi (20 bar) Max (depends equally on the type and diameter of tubing used)
- Vacuum Capability: 28 inHg (99% vacuum)
- Working Temperature: -4°F to 176°F (-20°C to 80°C)
- Silicone free
- Quick connect and disconnect (no tools required!)
LF3000 Fitting Construction:
- Body: Glass Filled Nylon
- Collar: Nylon
- Gripping Ring: Stainless Steel
- Release Button: Polypropylene
- O-Rings: Nitrile
- Sub-base: Nickel-plated brass
- Allows flexible and modular systems to be produced quickly
- No damage to the tube
- Provides a compact and lightweight connection solution
- Facilitates installation due to a swiveling body
- Reliability of the connection ensured through the one-piece design
- Suitable for use with a wide range of tubes
- Prolongs the lifespan of your systems
Safety Note Details:
- Maximum circuit pressure depends equally on the type and diameter of the tube used.
- Pressure rating given at ambient temperature 70°F/21°C
Prop 65 Warning:
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov
|MFG Part #