UniTherm® FreezePro® Drum Lid Insulation Jackets
Part # : FPDL
Price : $77.23 $99.29
UniTherm FreezePro Drum Lid Insulation Jackets are designed to be used in conjunction with the FreezePro Tote Tank heat trace insulation blankets. Each side covers the entire top of the IBC Tote and has a 6" down flap around the edges, which also fits around the upper portion of the insulation jacket. FreezePro Tote Tank Lids are designed to improve efficiency to help contain heat, conserve energy and shorten the time it takes to heat your material in the tote. Available in 5 gallon or 55 gallon sizes.
FreezePro Frost Protection Systems deliver a barrier of uniform, directional heat where it is needed most - to tanks, pipelines, drums, buckets, IBC totes, and other temperature sensitive equipment. The advanced, all-in-one design of FreezePro eliminates the need for multiple product purchases and simplifies the entire implementation process while saving time and money. The end result is an efficient heating solution with the most cost-effective method for minimizing damage caused by harsh or freezing temperatures. Recommended for applications ranging from -40°F (-40°C) to 200°F (93°C).
- 55-gallon barrels
- 55-gallon drums
- 55-gallon steel drums
- Composite containers
- 1-gallon buckets
- 5-gallon buckets
- 10-gallon buckets
- Protects key components from freezing and help prevent costly damage from occurring.
- Creates a safer working environment for your employees and increase equipment lifespan by protecting key components from extreme temperatures.
- Made with standard, readily available, off-the-shelf components that can be easily configured for almost any application requirement.
- Compliant with OSHA Safe-Touch standards for exposed surfaces (if there is a potential for injury).
- Delivers an increased control of process temperatures to enhance production capacity by maintaining temperatures and minimizing heat loss to keep equipment running at optimal temperatures.
- FreezePro Frost Protection Systems all-in-one design simplifies the overall system configuration requirements and eliminates the need for additional/expensive add-ons.
- Flexible, One-Piece Design
- Adjustable Straps With Quick-Release Buckles To Ensure A Proper Fit
- Visible Logo Patch For An Easy Placement And Installation Guide
- Weather Resistant And UV Stable
- Maintains Physical Integrity For Temperatures Between -40°F (-40°C) To 200°F (93°C)
- (18 AWG) Grounded 120V Power Cable With Thermal Delivery Element
Safety Note Details:
Prop 65 Warning:
|UniTherm® FreezePro® Heat Trace Drum Insulated Lid
|EPDM Rubber Foam
|EPDM Rubber Foam