Texcel TEX-WHITE White Nitrile FDA Approved Sheet (48" x 50 ft)
Part # : TEX-WHITE
Price : $553.61 $2,204.59
Texcel TEX-WHITE White Nitrile sheet is constructed to FDA requirements for food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and other applications. Non-marking, non-toxic and nonallergenic formulation. Good oil and animal fat resistance. Made with FDA-approved ingredients specially formulated for whiteness.
Many hoses are available cut-to-length and pre-assembled with crimped, swaged or internal expanded ends. Additional services available include: hydro-static testing, destructive and non-destruction testing, certifying to USCG and NAHAD-HAG standards, export crating, labeling, tagging, stenciling and microchip tagging. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a custom hose assembly quotation.
Safety experts recommend inspecting hoses on a daily basis. Any change in the hose can indicate a possible problem. Possible causes include chemical incompatibility, leakage paths, ozone aging and damaged hose. It may be necessary to shut down operations in order to closely inspect a hose. Inspection intervals depend on the application.
Important Factors Include:
- Critical nature of application
- Working temperature
- Working pressure
- Environmental influences/concerns
Signs to Look For:
- Cover or reinforcement damage such as blisters, crazing, abrasions, cuts, exposed reinforcement, etc.
- Change in cover or tube color
- Change in flexibility or hardness of hose
- Blisters on the hose cover
- Kinked or damaged hose
Texcel TEX-WHITE White Nitrile Sheet Features:
- Sold in 48"" x 50 Foot Rolls
- Durometer: 60 (+/- 5)
- Color: White
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 338°F
- Tensile Strength: 1,000 psi
- Elongation: 300%
- Specifications: ASTM D2000-M1-BG607
Safety Note Details:
Prop 65 Warning: