Texcel TEX-STEAM FDA Approved Steam Hose - Standard Length (100 ft)
Part # : TEX-STFD-STD
Price : $288.57 $467.14
Texcel TEX-STEAM Food Grade Steam Hose is a specially compounded steam hose that is suitable for the delivery of potable hot water mixed with steam and detergents. The main use is for washdown and sterilization in the food industry and manufacturing plants. TEX-STEAM FDA has a smooth white food quality EPDM inner tube and a smooth blue cloth-impression EPDM cover for abrasion-, ozone-, and weather resistance. Meets FDA Title 21, part.177.2600 for aqueous foods
Many hoses are available cut-to-length and pre-assembled with crimped, swaged or internal expanded ends. Additional services available include: hydro-static testing, destructive and non-destruction testing, certifying to USCG and NAHAD-HAG standards, export crating, labeling, tagging, stenciling and microchip tagging. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a custom hose assembly quotation.
Safety experts recommend inspecting hoses on a daily basis. Any change in the hose can indicate a possible problem. Possible causes include chemical incompatibility, leakage paths, ozone aging and damaged hose. It may be necessary to shut down operations in order to closely inspect a hose. Inspection intervals depend on the application.
Important Factors Include:
- Critical nature of application
- Working temperature
- Working pressure
- Environmental influences/concerns
Signs to Look For:
- Cover or reinforcement damage such as blisters, crazing, abrasions, cuts, exposed reinforcement, etc.
- Change in cover or tube color
- Change in flexibility or hardness of hose
- Blisters on the hose cover
- Kinked or damaged hose
Texcel TEX-STEAM FDA Steam Hose Features:
- Sold in 100 Foot Rolls Standard Only
- Inner Tube: EPDM (White)
- Outer Cover: EPDM (Blue)
- Reinforcement: High strength synthetic plies
- Safety Factor: 10:1
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 338°F
- Branding: TEXCEL® TEX-STEAM FDA STEAM HOSE 105 PSI (7 BAR) W.P TEMP. -40F TO 338F (-40C to 170C) 10:1 SAFETY FACTOR AL FDA
Safety Note Details:
Safety Note Details:
NOTE: It is recommended that all food grade hose be thoroughly flushed prior to initial use.
Prop 65 Warning: