Texcel SIGMA-FDW FDA Approved PVC Suction Hose (Grounded) - Standard Length (100 ft)
Part # : TEX-SPVC-FDW-STD
Price : $268.84 $2,279.01
Texcel SIGNA-FDW is a Heavy Duty FDA Approved PVC Suction Hose with embedded copper grounding wire for dry/wet material applications. This Food Grade Hose complies with applicable FDA and 3A requirements as well as USDA for use in meat and poultry plants. Clear PVC and clear helix construction allows for visual confirmation of material flow. A smooth bore inner liner eliminates material build up, and a heavy duty corrugated exterior provides high flexibility. The embedded copper wire prevents static electricity build up.
Many hoses are available cut-to-length and pre-assembled with crimped, swaged or internal expanded ends. Additional services available include: hydro-static testing, destructive and non-destruction testing, certifying to USCG and NAHAD-HAG standards, export crating, labeling, tagging, stenciling and microchip tagging. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a custom hose assembly quotation.
Safety experts recommend inspecting hoses on a daily basis. Any change in the hose can indicate a possible problem. Possible causes include chemical incompatibility, leakage paths, ozone aging and damaged hose. It may be necessary to shut down operations in order to closely inspect a hose. Inspection intervals depend on the application.
Important Factors Include:
- Critical nature of application
- Working temperature
- Working pressure
- Environmental influences/concerns
Signs to Look For:
- Cover or reinforcement damage such as blisters, crazing, abrasions, cuts, exposed reinforcement, etc.
- Change in cover or tube color
- Change in flexibility or hardness of hose
- Blisters on the hose cover
- Kinked or damaged hose
Texcel SIGNA-FDW FDA PVC Suction Hose w/ Grounding Wire Features:
- Sold in 100 Foot Rolls Only
- Construction: Corrugated, clear, flexible PVC with smooth bore and a rigid, clear PVC left-handed helix with embedded copper wire for static dissipation
- Safety Factor: 3:1
- Temperature Range: -4°F to +150°F
- Branding: TEXCEL® SIGMA-FDW - GROUNDED FOOD GRADE SUCTION HOSE --LOT
Safety Note Details:
Safety Note Details:
NOTE: It is recommended that all food grade hose be thoroughly flushed prior to initial use.
Prop 65 Warning: