Texcel DAIRY-KING Milk Hose - Standard Length (100 ft)
Part # : TEX-MILK-STD
Price : $681.43 $3,022.86
Texcel DAIRY-KING Milk Hose is specifically designed for the suction and delivery of milk and other fatty foods. The DAIRY-KING dairy hose has a white, smooth, NBR rubber tube to insure product quality, is odorless and does not alter taste. Its blue, smooth, cloth impression EPDM rubber cover offers abrasion-, ozone- and weather-resistance. This hose can be sterilized with steam at 230°F for 30 minutes. Meets FDA Title 21 part.177.2600(f) for fatty foods, BfR, ADI free, D.M. 21/03/73, EC 1935/2004. Hose conform to 3A standards.
Many hoses are available cut-to-length and pre-assembled with crimped, swaged or internal expanded ends. Additional services available include: hydro-static testing, destructive and non-destruction testing, certifying to USCG and NAHAD-HAG standards, export crating, labeling, tagging, stenciling and microchip tagging. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a custom hose assembly quotation.
Safety experts recommend inspecting hoses on a daily basis. Any change in the hose can indicate a possible problem. Possible causes include chemical incompatibility, leakage paths, ozone aging and damaged hose. It may be necessary to shut down operations in order to closely inspect a hose. Inspection intervals depend on the application.
Important Factors Include:
- Critical nature of application
- Working temperature
- Working pressure
- Environmental influences/concerns
Signs to Look For:
- Cover or reinforcement damage such as blisters, crazing, abrasions, cuts, exposed reinforcement, etc.
- Change in cover or tube color
- Change in flexibility or hardness of hose
- Blisters on the hose cover
- Kinked or damaged hose
Texcel DAIRY-KING Dairy Hose Features:
- Sold in 100 Foot Rolls Standard (available in cut lengths at additional charge)
- Inner Tube: NBR (White)
- Outer Cover: EPDM (Blue)
- Reinforcement: High strength synthetic plies with steel wire spirals
- Safety Factor: 3:1
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +248°F
- Branding: TEXCEL® DAIRY-KING MILK HOSE 150 PSI (10 BAR) W.P TEMP. -40F TO 248F (-40C TO 120C) STERILIZATION AT 230F FOR 30 MINS FDA BFR ADI FREE
Safety Note Details:
Safety Note Details:
NOTE: It is recommended that all food grade hose be thoroughly flushed prior to initial use.
Prop 65 Warning: