Texcel TEX-SANIVAC FDA Approved Sanitary Vacuum Hose - Standard Length (100 ft or 200 ft)
Part # : TEX-SANV-STD
Price : $2,053.11 $4,152.50
Texcel TEX-SANIVAC FDA Approved Sanitary Vacuum Hose features a tube and cover designed for suction, discharge or transfer of food and potable water. This material handling hose is highly resistant to animal fat and vegetable oils.
Many hoses are available cut-to-length and pre-assembled with crimped, swaged or internal expanded ends. Additional services available include: hydro-static testing, destructive and non-destruction testing, certifying to USCG and NAHAD-HAG standards, export crating, labeling, tagging, stenciling and microchip tagging. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a custom hose assembly quotation.
Safety experts recommend inspecting hoses on a daily basis. Any change in the hose can indicate a possible problem. Possible causes include chemical incompatibility, leakage paths, ozone aging and damaged hose. It may be necessary to shut down operations in order to closely inspect a hose. Inspection intervals depend on the application.
Important Factors Include:
- Critical nature of application
- Working temperature
- Working pressure
- Environmental influences/concerns
Signs to Look For:
- Cover or reinforcement damage such as blisters, crazing, abrasions, cuts, exposed reinforcement, etc.
- Change in cover or tube color
- Change in flexibility or hardness of hose
- Blisters on the hose cover
- Kinked or damaged hose
Texcel TEX-SANIVAC Sanitary Vacuum Hose Features:
- Sold in 100 Foot and 200 Foot Rolls Standard (available in cut lengths at additional charge)
- Inner Tube: Nitrile (White)
- Outer Cover: Neoprene (White or Gray)
- Reinforcement: High tensile strength tire cord plies; dual helix wire
- Safety Factor: 3:1
- Temperature Range: -22°F to +185°F
- Packaging: Coiled, double wrapped, ends capped
- Branding: TEXCEL® TEX-SANIVAC - SANITARY SUCTION HOSE 150 PSI W.P. MEETS FDA AND USDA
Safety Note Details:
Safety Note Details:
NOTE: It is recommended that all food grade hose be thoroughly flushed prior to initial use.
Prop 65 Warning: