Texcel TEX-COMMODITY FDA Approved Commodity Hose - Standard Length (varies by size)
Part # : TEX-COMM-STD
Price : $1,351.75 $3,984.38
Texcel TEXCOMMODITY FDA Commodity Hose is the "original Green Monster". This FDA Approved hose is the premier material handling hose in the industry - suitable for abrasive materials, wet or dry. Also used for foodstuffs, flour, plastic pellets, etc. Ideal for sandblast return operations. This general purpose FDA hose meets FDA requirements for food and potable water.
Many hoses are available cut-to-length and pre-assembled with crimped, swaged or internal expanded ends. Additional services available include: hydro-static testing, destructive and non-destruction testing, certifying to USCG and NAHAD-HAG standards, export crating, labeling, tagging, stenciling and microchip tagging. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a custom hose assembly quotation.
Safety experts recommend inspecting hoses on a daily basis. Any change in the hose can indicate a possible problem. Possible causes include chemical incompatibility, leakage paths, ozone aging and damaged hose. It may be necessary to shut down operations in order to closely inspect a hose. Inspection intervals depend on the application.
Important Factors Include:
- Critical nature of application
- Working temperature
- Working pressure
- Environmental influences/concerns
Signs to Look For:
- Cover or reinforcement damage such as blisters, crazing, abrasions, cuts, exposed reinforcement, etc.
- Change in cover or tube color
- Change in flexibility or hardness of hose
- Blisters on the hose cover
- Kinked or damaged hose
Texcel TEXCOMMODITY General Purpose FDA Hose Features:
- Sold in Standard Lengths that vary by size (available in cut lengths at additional charge)
- Inner Tube: Natural Gum Rubber (White)
- Outer Cover: SBR (Green)
- Reinforcement: High tensile tire cord plies; helix wire
- Safety Factor: 4:1
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +190°F
- Branding: TEXCEL® TEX-COMMODITY - FDA COMMODITY HOSE XXX PSI W.P.
Safety Note Details:
Safety Note Details:
NOTE: It is recommended that all food grade hose be thoroughly flushed prior to initial use.
Prop 65 Warning: