Texcel BALTHAZAR Winery Hose - Standard Length (100 ft)
Part # : TEX-WINE-STD
Price : $1,123.75 $2,270.00
Texcel BALTHAZAR Winery Hose is a smooth covered hose formulated for the suction and delivery of wine, fruit juice, and soft drinks. BALTHAZAR hose has a smooth white inner EPDM tube to insure food quality. This FDA Approved EPDM Tube is odorless and will not alter color or taste. The high working temperature of EPDM allows for easy sterilization of the hose with steam at 230°F for 30 minutes. Meets FDA Title 21 Part 177.2600(e) for liquid foods, BfR, ADI Free, EC 1935/2004. It is recommended that all food grade hose be thoroughly flushed prior to initial use.
Many hoses are available cut-to-length and pre-assembled with crimped, swaged or internal expanded ends. Additional services available include: hydro-static testing, destructive and non-destruction testing, certifying to USCG and NAHAD-HAG standards, export crating, labeling, tagging, stenciling and microchip tagging. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a custom hose assembly quotation.
Safety experts recommend inspecting hoses on a daily basis. Any change in the hose can indicate a possible problem. Possible causes include chemical incompatibility, leakage paths, ozone aging and damaged hose. It may be necessary to shut down operations in order to closely inspect a hose. Inspection intervals depend on the application.
Important Factors Include:
- Critical nature of application
- Working temperature
- Working pressure
- Environmental influences/concerns
Signs to Look For:
- Cover or reinforcement damage such as blisters, crazing, abrasions, cuts, exposed reinforcement, etc.
- Change in cover or tube color
- Change in flexibility or hardness of hose
- Blisters on the hose cover
- Kinked or damaged hose
Texcel BALTHAZAR Wine Hose Features:
- Sold in 100 Foot Rolls Standard (available in cut lengths at additional charge)
- Inner Tube: EPDM (White)
- Outer Cover: EPDM (Gray)
- Reinforcement: High-strength synthetic plies with steel wire spirals
- Safety Factor: 3:1
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 248°F
- Branding: TEXCEL® BALTHAZAR WINERY HOSE 150PSI (10BAR) W.P. TEMP. -40F TO 248F (-40C TO 120C) STERILIZATION AT 230F FOR 30 MINS FDA BFR ADI FREE
Safety Note Details:
Safety Note Details:
NOTE: It is recommended that all food grade hose be thoroughly flushed prior to initial use.
Prop 65 Warning: