Ta Chen True Port Sanitary Tri-Clamp® 3 Piece Ball Valve Repair Kits
Part# : TC-3000TCRK
Price : $4.07 $255.75
Ta Chen True Port Sanitary Ball Valve Repair kits are just what you need to keep your TC-3000TC Ta Chen Ball Valves leak free. This Ta Chen Ball Valve Repair Kit includes the OEM seats, seals, thrust washer, and stem packing that were included with your valve when it was brand new. Optional components may also be available if needed (ball, stem, handle, etc.).
When you are repairing your TC3000TC Ball Valves you can make the choice to upgrade to the Molecular Enhanced PTFE Seats and Seals (ME-PTFE) which have been engineered for superior performance versus traditional virgin PTFE. The main benefit of ME-PTFE is the increased wear resistance, which leads to a much longer service life for your valve seats.
Rebuilding Warning - Ball Valves Can Trap Fluids in the balls cavity when closed. If the valve has been used to control hazardous media, it must be decontaminated before disassembly. It is recommended that the following steps are taken for safe removal and disassembly:
Disassembling the Valve:
- Relieve the line pressure.
- Place the valve in half-open position and flush the line to remove any hazardous material from valve.
- All persons involved in the removal and disassembly of the valve should wear protective clothing such as face shield, gloves, apron, etc.
- Exercise caution that sealing and all surfaces are not damaged during disassembly, cleaning, or reassembly.
- Before removing valve from line, rotate ball into the open position.
- Remove body bolts and disassemble from line, allowing sufficient pipe end clearance for center section removal.
- Remove body end seals from pipe ends.
- Rotate ball into the closed position.
- Remove seats and ball.
- If it is necessary to replace stem packing, remove handle nut, handle, stopper, stem nut, concave washer and ring.
- Lower stem into body cavity, Remove stem packing and thrust washer.
Rebuilding the Valve:
- Clean and inspect all components to be sure they are free from foreign matter and pit marks, paying particular attention to areas that must maintain a seal. These areas must be free from scratches and pitting.
- Light marring from the action of the ball against the seats is normal and will not affect the operation of the valve.
- Once all components have been cleaned inspected and replaced as necessary, the valve may be rebuilt with the appropriate factory repair kit.
- Slide new thrust washer over stem and insert assembly through ball cavity and fully up into stem hole recess.
- Assemble new stem packing, ring, concave washer and screw stem nut. Adjust stem packing to feel firm. DO NOT over-tighten.
- Lightly lubricate ball and seats with a lubricant compatible with the media for which the service is intended.
- Replace ball into cavity with stem flats in perpendicular position, making sure that portholes are in desired position for operation.
- Once ball is engaged with stem, rotate to in-line position to prevent ball from falling out during assembly.
- Insert new seats into body and body end seals on pipe ends.
- Replace center section back into line, allowing sufficient clearance to avoid pipe end sealing surface damage.
- Assemble body bolts and nuts to valve. Put stopper, handle and screw handle nut onto stem.
- Reinstall into service following the installation procedure.
- If practical, check leak tightness before reinstalling valve inline.
(see image above for reference)
|1||body||ASTM A351 Gr.CF8M||1|
|2||cap||ASTM A351 Gr.CF8M||2|
|3||ball||ASTM A351 Gr.CF8M||1|
|5||bolt||ASTM A192 Gr.B8||4-6|
|8||stem||ASTM A276 Gr.316||1|
|12||belleveille washer||410 stainless steel||2|
|13||handle nut||304 stainless steel||2|
|14||stopper||304 stainless steel||1|
|15||locking plate||304 stainless steel||1|
|16||handle||304 stainless steel||1|
|17||handle sleeve||vinyl grip||1|
|18||bolt washer||304 stainless steel||4-6|
|19||bolt nut||ASTM A194 Gr.8||4-6|
|20||stop washer||304 stainless steel||1|
|*Repair kit includes these items.|