Texcel CORNUCOPIA All-Purpose Sanitary Hose - Sold by the Foot
Part # : TEX-FDA-CUT
Price : $9.13 $37.35
Texcel CORNUCOPIA All Purpose Sanitary Hose is a multipurpose sanitary hose formulated for use with fatty foods, wine, beer, potable water, and other related foodstuffs. The smooth white EPDM inner tube insures food quality by being odorless and not alter taste. The UHMWPE outer cover not only dramatically increases the abrasion resistance of the hose and is Antimicrobial while offering increased dragability. This FDA Approved Hoses high working temperature allows for the sterilization of the hose with steam at 230F for 30 minutes. Meets FDA Title 21 part. 177.2600(f) for fatty foods, BfR, ADI Free, D.M. 21/03/73, EC 1935/2004.
Many hoses are available cut-to-length and pre-assembled with crimped, swaged or internal expanded ends. Additional services available include: hydro-static testing, destructive and non-destruction testing, certifying to USCG and NAHAD-HAG standards, export crating, labeling, tagging, stenciling and microchip tagging. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a custom hose assembly quotation.
Safety experts recommend inspecting hoses on a daily basis. Any change in the hose can indicate a possible problem. Possible causes include chemical incompatibility, leakage paths, ozone aging and damaged hose. It may be necessary to shut down operations in order to closely inspect a hose. Inspection intervals depend on the application.
Important Factors Include:
- Critical nature of application
- Working temperature
- Working pressure
- Environmental influences/concerns
Signs to Look For:
- Cover or reinforcement damage such as blisters, crazing, abrasions, cuts, exposed reinforcement, etc.
- Change in cover or tube color
- Change in flexibility or hardness of hose
- Blisters on the hose cover
- Kinked or damaged hose
Texcel CORNUCOPIA FDA Approved Sanitary Hose:
- Sold by the Foot (quantity ordered will be the length in feet you receive)
- Inner Tube: EPDM (White)
- Outer Cover: EPDM with a clear UHMWPE wrap (Red)
- Reinforcement: High strength syntheticplies with steel wire spirals
- Safety Factor: 3:1
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +284°F
- Branding: TEXCEL FDA SANITARY HOSE 150 PSI (10 BAR) W.P. UHMW COVER TEMP. -40F TO 284F (-40C to 140C) FDA BfR D.M.21/03/73 ADI FREE STERILIZATION at 230F FOR 30 MINS
Safety Note Details:
Safety Note Details:
NOTE: It is recommended that all food grade hose be thoroughly flushed prior to initial use.
Prop 65 Warning: