AustenitexTexcel CORNUCOPIA All-Purpose Sanitary Hose - Sold by the Foot
Texcel CORNUCOPIA All-Purpose Sanitary Hose - Sold by the Foot
Part # : TEX-FDA-CUT
Price : $9.73 $39.83
Texcel CORNUCOPIA All Purpose Sanitary Hose is a multipurpose sanitary hose formulated for use with fatty foods, wine, beer, potable water, and other related foodstuffs. The smooth white EPDM inner tube insures food quality by being odorless and not alter taste. The UHMWPE outer cover not only dramatically increases the abrasion resistance of the hose and is Antimicrobial while offering increased dragability. This FDA Approved Hoses high working temperature allows for the sterilization of the hose with steam at 230F for 30 minutes. Meets FDA Title 21 part. 177.2600(f) for fatty foods, BfR, ADI Free, D.M. 21/03/73, EC 1935/2004.
Many hoses are available cut-to-length and pre-assembled with crimped, swaged or internal expanded ends. Additional services available include: hydro-static testing, destructive and non-destruction testing, certifying to USCG and NAHAD-HAG standards, export crating, labeling, tagging, stenciling and microchip tagging. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a custom hose assembly quotation.
Safety experts recommend inspecting hoses on a daily basis. Any change in the hose can indicate a possible problem. Possible causes include chemical incompatibility, leakage paths, ozone aging and damaged hose. It may be necessary to shut down operations in order to closely inspect a hose. Inspection intervals depend on the application.
Important Factors Include:
- Critical nature of application
- Working temperature
- Working pressure
- Environmental influences/concerns
Signs to Look For:
- Cover or reinforcement damage such as blisters, crazing, abrasions, cuts, exposed reinforcement, etc.
- Change in cover or tube color
- Change in flexibility or hardness of hose
- Blisters on the hose cover
- Kinked or damaged hose
Texcel CORNUCOPIA FDA Approved Sanitary Hose:
- Sold by the Foot (quantity ordered will be the length in feet you receive)
- Inner Tube: EPDM (White)
- Outer Cover: EPDM with a clear UHMWPE wrap (Red)
- Reinforcement: High strength syntheticplies with steel wire spirals
- Safety Factor: 3:1
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +284°F
- Branding: TEXCEL FDA SANITARY HOSE 150 PSI (10 BAR) W.P. UHMW COVER TEMP. -40F TO 284F (-40C to 140C) FDA BfR D.M.21/03/73 ADI FREE STERILIZATION at 230F FOR 30 MINS
Safety Note Details:
Safety Note Details:
NOTE: It is recommended that all food grade hose be thoroughly flushed prior to initial use.
Prop 65 Warning:
Rotate your screen to see additional columns.
Limited Warranty Details
Goods furnished under this agreement shall conform to the description herein. All first quality goods are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship at the time of shipment. The warranties set forth in this provision are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including warranties arising from the course of dealing or usage of trade. Texcel makes no warranty, expressed or implied, of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In no circumstances will Texcelâ€™s liability exceed the purchase price of the goods.
Texcel's "No Hassles" Returned Goods Policy
Texcel commits that the quality of our hose, sheet rubber, and all other products will be to your satisfaction. We back our commitment with fair and simple returned goods policies, as follows:
- Quality Related Returns. If you find the quality of our shipment unsatisfactory, you may return the material within 60 days of our shipment, freight collect, for an immediate replacement or full credit to your account. We merely ask that you contact our customer satisfaction hotline at (877) 304-3165 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of the return and can provide shipping instructions. Special conditions apply to special-made products.
- Ordering Errors. Even under the best of circumstances, errors occur in the process of understanding usersâ€™ desires and specifications.Should you find that you have ordered incorrectly, we will make every effort to accommodate your return request. Please note that it is impractical for us to provide credit for hose assemblies, cut-to-length hoses, or partial rolls/lengths. Please contact us at (877) 304-3165 or at email@example.com to advise.
- Slow-Moving Inventory Returns. Non-moving inventories accomplish nothing. Texcel will accommodate your needs to return full rolls or lengths that are in sellable condition. We will waive industry standard restocking charges (15%) provided your return is offset with an order for fresh stock, for items of equal or greater value. Return freight charges at your expense. Please coordinate inventory return needs with our sales department at (877) 304-3165 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assembled or Cut-to-length Hoses. Texcel will supply most hose coupled or cut-to-length. All orders for cut and coupled hose are non-cancelable and non-returnable. 100% Same-Day Shipping policy does not apply to any coupled hose or cut-to-length hose orders. Please contact us at (877) 304-3165 for approximate shipping dates and times. Special Product Requests. Made-to-order or special-made products, which include but are not limited to, off-catalog items, specific widths, lengths, or IDâ€™s, mil spec product, or private-labeled product, are non-cancelable and non-returnable and require a firm Purchase Order. Any product in production, in transit, or in Texcelâ€™s possession will become the property and financial responsibility of the Customer.