Texcel TEX-WASHDOWN Washdown Hose - Standard Length (100 ft)
Part# : TEX-WASH-STD
Price : $150.77 $269.23
Texcel TEX-WASHDOWN Washdown Hose is the perfect solution for conveying water up to 199°F (93°C) for washdown service in dairies, creameries, breweries, distilleries, meat packing facilities, and food processing plants. Its high-quality, white EPDM cover offers mild abrasion-, ozone-, and weather-resistance for extended service life.
Many hoses are available cut-to-length and pre-assembled with crimped, swaged or internal expanded ends. Additional services available include: hydro-static testing, destructive and non-destruction testing, certifying to USCG and NAHAD-HAG standards, export crating, labeling, tagging, stenciling and microchip tagging. Please contact us at [email protected] to request a custom hose assembly quotation.
Safety experts recommend inspecting hoses on a daily basis. Any change in the hose can indicate a possible problem. Possible causes include chemical incompatibility, leakage paths, ozone aging and damaged hose. It may be necessary to shut down operations in order to closely inspect a hose. Inspection intervals depend on the application.
Important Factors Include:
- Critical nature of application
- Working temperature
- Working pressure
- Environmental influences/concerns
Signs to Look For:
- Cover or reinforcement damage such as blisters, crazing, abrasions, cuts, exposed reinforcement, etc.
- Change in cover or tube color
- Change in flexibility or hardness of hose
- Blisters on the hose cover
- Kinked or damaged hose
- Inner Tube: EPDM (Black)
- Outer Cover: EPDM (White)
- Reinforcement: Braided polyester cords
- Safety Factor: 4:1
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +199°F
- Branding: TEXCEL® TEX-WASHDOWN WASHDOWN HOSE 300 PSI (20 BAR) W.P. TEMP. -40F TO 199F (-40C TO 92C) 4:1 SAFETY FACTOR
Safety Note Details:
NOTE: It is recommended that all food grade hose be thoroughly flushed prior to initial use.