Texcel GROWLER Heavy-Duty Brewery Hose - Assembly w/ Tri-Clamp® Ends
Part # : TEX-GRLR-ASM
Price : $296.03 $945.38
Texcel GROWLER Brewers Hose Assembly with Tri-Clamp ends are available in several pre-configured sizes and lengths, but we are happy to accommodate custom hose assemblies as well, just drop us an email!
Texcel GROWLER Brewery Hose is a heavy duty hose formulated for the suction and delivery of beer, wine, alcohol, and soft drinks. The GROWLER hose has a white, smooth BIIR (butyl) rubber tube to insure food quality and is odorless and does not alter taste. Its high working temperature allows for the sterilization of the hose with steam at 230F for 30 minutes. Meets FDA Title 21 part.177.2600(e) for liquid foods, BfR, ADI free, EC 1935/2004.
Many hoses are available cut-to-length and pre-assembled with crimped, swaged or internal expanded ends. Additional services available include: hydro-static testing, destructive and non-destruction testing, certifying to USCG and NAHAD-HAG standards, export crating, labeling, tagging, stenciling and microchip tagging. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a custom hose assembly quotation.
Safety experts recommend inspecting hoses on a daily basis. Any change in the hose can indicate a possible problem. Possible causes include chemical incompatibility, leakage paths, ozone aging and damaged hose. It may be necessary to shut down operations in order to closely inspect a hose. Inspection intervals depend on the application.
Important Factors Include:
- Critical nature of application
- Working temperature
- Working pressure
- Environmental influences/concerns
Signs to Look For:
- Cover or reinforcement damage such as blisters, crazing, abrasions, cuts, exposed reinforcement, etc.
- Change in cover or tube color
- Change in flexibility or hardness of hose
- Blisters on the hose cover
- Kinked or damaged hose
Texcel GROWLER Brewery Hose Features:
- Pre-assembled with Tri-Clamp® Ends
- Inner Tube: BUTYL (White)
- Outer Cover: EPDM (Orange)
- Reinforcement: High strength synthetic plies with steel wire spirals
- Safety Factor: 3:1
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +248°F
- Branding: TEXCEL® GROWLER BREWERS HOSE 150PSI (10 BAR) W.P. TEMP. -40F TO 248F (-40C TO 120C) STERILIZATION AT 230F FOR 30 MINS FDA BFR ADI FREE
Safety Note Details:
Safety Note Details:
NOTE: It is recommended that all food grade hose be thoroughly flushed prior to initial use.
Prop 65 Warning: