Texcel ELIXIR Distillery Hose - Assembly w/ Tri-Clamp® Ends
Part# : TEX-ELIX-ASM
Price : $377.51 $672.00
Texcel ELIXIR Distilling Hose Assembly with Tri-Clamp ends are available in several pre-configured sizes and lengths, but we are happy to accommodate custom hose assemblies as well, just drop us an email!
Texcel ELIXIR Distillery Hose is specially formulated for the suction and delivery of alcohols up to 96%, wine, beer, potable water, and other related foodstuffs. The ELIXIR hose has a clear, UHMWPE tube to insure food quality and is both odorless and does not alter taste. Its higher working temperature allows for it to be sterilized with steam at 230°F for 30 minutes. Meets FDA Title 21 part.177.2600(e) for liquid foods, BfR, KTW, EC 1935/2004.
Many hoses are available cut-to-length and pre-assembled with crimped, swaged or internal expanded ends. Additional services available include: hydro-static testing, destructive and non-destruction testing, certifying to USCG and NAHAD-HAG standards, export crating, labeling, tagging, stenciling and microchip tagging. Please contact us at [email protected] to request a custom hose assembly quotation.
Safety experts recommend inspecting hoses on a daily basis. Any change in the hose can indicate a possible problem. Possible causes include chemical incompatibility, leakage paths, ozone aging and damaged hose. It may be necessary to shut down operations in order to closely inspect a hose. Inspection intervals depend on the application.
Important Factors Include:
- Critical nature of application
- Working temperature
- Working pressure
- Environmental influences/concerns
Signs to Look For:
- Cover or reinforcement damage such as blisters, crazing, abrasions, cuts, exposed reinforcement, etc.
- Change in cover or tube color
- Change in flexibility or hardness of hose
- Blisters on the hose cover
- Kinked or damaged hose
Texcel ELIXIR Distilling Hose Features:
- Pre-assembled with Tri-Clamp® Ends
- Tube: UHMWPE (Clear)
- Cover: EPDM (Green)
- Reinforcement: High strength synthetic plies with steel wire spirals
- Safety Factor: 3:1
- Temperature Range: -4°F to +230°F
- Branding: TEXCEL® DISTILLERY HOSE 150 PSI (10 BAR) W.P. TEMP. -4F TO 230F (-20C TO 100C) STERILIZATION AT 230F FOR 30 MINS FDA BFR KTW
Safety Note Details:
NOTE: It is recommended that all food grade hose be thoroughly flushed prior to initial use.