Encapsulated 2-Way 3 Piece Stainless Steel Ball Valve
Part # : BV2C
Price : $78.26 $2,891.29
Dixon Sanitary BV2C Ball Valves are quarter-turn, straight through valves that use a ball to shut-off flow by sealing around matching seats to create a uniform sealing mechanism. These stainless steel ball valves are used in situations where a tight, leak free, shut-off is necessary. A balanced encapsulated construction minimizes cold flow to prevent leakage during temperature fluctuations. Dixon BV2C valves feature a precsion stainless steel ball to reduce torque and friction lossed while extending seal life. The full port design matches the ball and seat ports to the size of the tube ID for low pressure drop and less turbulent flow versus reduced port designs.
Dixon BV2C Ball Valve Features:
- 1/2" - 2" Rated for 1,000 psi (WOG)
- 2-1/2" - 4" Rated for 800 psi (WOG)
- Balanced encapsulated construction to minimize cold flow
- live-loaded stem packing
- Precision stainless steel ball reduce torque and friction losses while extending seat life
- Intergral ISO 5211 mounting pad
- 32Ra ID Polish
- Lockable handle to prevent accidental actuation
- Standard internal blow out proof stem design
- Full port design matches ball and seat ports to tube ID for lower pressure drop and less turbulent flow
- Compact design for tight areas
- Fully encapsulated construction produces bubble tight seal
- Identification tagging available
- Virgin PTFE (V) - 100% Virgin Polytetrafluoroethylene (FOOD GRADE)
- Our standard seat material. Ideal for most sanitary services. Specified for applications requiring a low co-efficient of friction.
- RTFE (G) - 15% Glass Reinforced Tetrafluoroethylene (FOOD GRADE)
- Slightly higher temperature and pressure rating than PTFE. Specified for applications requiring higher life cycle than PTFE.
- 25% Carbon PTFE (C) - 25% Carbon Reinforced Tetrafluoroethylene
- Specified for higher temperature pressure applications. Ideal for steam and thermal fluid applications. Higher cycle than RTFE.
- Stainless Steel PTFE (S) - 50% Stainless Steel Reinforced Polytetrafluoroethylene (FOOD GRADE)
- Specified for higher temperature pressure applications in a sanitary process.
- UHMW (U) - Ultra-high Molecular Weight Polyethylene(FOOD GRADE)
- Specified for its low modulus of abrasion and minimal property degradation when exposed to moderate levels of radiation. Ideal for applications where fluorocarbons are not acceptable.
Safety Note Details:
Prop 65 Warning: