Dixon Sanitary Pump Cart
Part # : PUMPCART
Price : Please call or email with specific requirements for a customized quote.
Dixon Sanitary Pump Carts provide you with a mobile platform from which to transport and operate your pumps safely and securely. Please contact us for further details as these pump cart are made to order according to customer specifications.
- Handle assembly: 1-1/2" glass bead blasted 304 stainless steel tubing
- Cord hanger: sturdy handle mounted 1/2" diameter hanger
- Pump mounting plate: glass bead blasted 1/4" 304 stainless steel plate
- Flat free tires: 8" x 2" Polyurethane tire, aggressive sawtooth tread, steel rim
- Pre-wiring: all carts ordered with motor and VFD come pre-wired
- Oil drain: Positive displacement pump cart assemblies come standard with oil drain hole that allows oil to be drained without removing pump from cart
- Controls: complete range of VFD options
- VFD Programming: VFD can be pre-programmed for customer to meet their specific requirements
- Electrical cord: cord can be supplied with cart (customer must specify length)
- Digital pressure transmitter provides feedback to the VFD to help optimize performance
- Food grade casters: 85A durometer cushioned rubber casters with locking rear casters
- Special Requirements: Dixon Sanitary Engineering Department can provide unique solutions for specific customer requirements
Pump Models and Motor Sizes:
- Centrifugal models: BC/BP Series 114 - 428
- Flow Rate: Up to 400 gpm
- Connections: 1-1/2" to 4"
- Rotary Lobe Pump sizes: RZW 120, RZL 105 to 225
- Flow Rate: Up to 120 gpm
- Connections: 1" to 2-1/2"
- Motor sizes: 1/4 HP to 10 HP
Safety Note Details:
Prop 65 Warning: