TBL DairyFlow Transfer Hose, Blue Single Tube - 3/4" ID x 1-1/8" OD x 25' Long
Part# : DF-S-750X1125X025BL
Price : $158.64
TBL Performance Plastics High Performance DairyFlow tubing is engineered to address the specific needs of dairy farmers who work with raw milk day in and day out. After listening carefully to milk producers, TBL has developed what we feel is the finest raw milk tubing available today. This premier dairy transfer hose is available in both single and double tube designs.
About one-third lighter than other raw milk transfer tubing, DairyFlow hoses are easier to lift and move. Our advanced material remains extremely flexible in sub-freezing conditions, which extends hose utility in colder months. Because DairyFlow hoses are highly resistant to sanitizing chemicals and to temperatures, they are extremely long lasting. Unlike traditional silicone and rubber milk tubing, DairyFlow has superior tear resistance and does not shed carbon.
TBL takes milk quality and ecological concerns very seriously. Our DairyFlow tubing material is plasticizer-free, so it contains no DEHP or other phthalates, which are known to cause environmental and health issues. In addition, we use no animal derived lubricants in the manufacturing process, as these can potentially cause contamination of finished milk.
TBL DairyFlow Tubing Features:
- Engineered for Raw Milk Transfer (Vacuum/Pressure)
- About 1/3 Lighter than Silicone
- As Flexible as Silicone
- Extreme Flexibility in Sub-Zero Conditions
- Superior Tear and Abrasion Resistance
- Phthalate Free/ Animal Derived Ingredient Free
- Resistant to Acids and Bases
- Available in 25', 50', 75', 100' and 500' Continuous Lengths
- Suitable for Hot Clean in Place (CIP) & Clean Out of Place (COP)
- Certified FDA Title 21 CFR Section 177.1810
- REACH and RoHS Compliant
- Lot and Batch Traceability
TBL DairyFlow Tubing Properties:
- Specific Gravity (ASTM D792)
- Durometer Shore A (5SEC.ASTM D2240): 69
- Tensile Elongation at Break: 600 psi (ASME D-412-98)
- Tear Resistance: 230 lb-f/inch (D624-91 â€“ Die B)
- Abrasion Resistance: 1.2Mg lost/1,000 cycles
- Brittle Point: -112°F (ASTM D-789)
- Low Temp. Flex at -60°F: Passed
- Heat Resistance: 275°F
Material properties may be affected greatly by temperature, operating pressure, chemical concentration, the presence of other chemicals, and other factors. Ultimately, users are expected to determine the compatibility of any product through field testing under their particular process conditions. Specifications are subject to change without notice.